Thursday, November 23, 2017

FIFTH (and final) YEAR: the change

This is exactly what everything in my life seems to be doing.
I get feelings like a lot of things around me have suddenly begun shifting and pulsating and changing and morphing into unknown things.

And this "unknown" is the only thing I am afraid of. It scares me. It terrifies me. It leaves me paralysed with fear. I am used to having control over everything around me. But when things become uncontrollable, I honestly feel like I am losing my footing. I do not feel grounded. I feel like the ground might give way and I will not be able to grab hold of something to get myself to that stable ground again.

This feeling of not being in control is scary.

The only solution I have come to is:
"Accepting the unknown."
Or in simpler words, going with the flow. Come what may, and I shall live through it and become stronger and happier.
BREATHE.
breathe in help GIF

Because if there is one thing that stays with us all the time throughout our life, it's our breath. I need to practice to let my breaths, the whole act of breathing be my grounding.
My breaths should be all the ground I need.
BREATHE.
BREATHE.
BREATHE... 

1 comment:

  1. Good news is and I wish somebody had told me when I was at that stage
    Change comes slowly.The rate you can unconsciously sync with.The worst that can happen of the unknown is "robbing you of your time to analyse and contemplate"
    And this robbery is the best gift of the next phase.Riding with the waves 😄

    ReplyDelete

Attention all daughters!

And their families, near and far. I implore you to read the following piece so that you may all be better at forming beautiful relationships...