Saturday, November 11, 2017

THIRD YEAR: the struggling spider

Every day was pain, and now that our wards had started, all of a sudden we were supposed to know the body examinations, the investigations, the management and treatment, the complications, the side effects of all the new drugs that came as a whiplash to our baby faces, the signs and symptoms of every single disease, the differential diagnoses.

EVERYTHING.

It seemed never-ending.

And worst of all, we weren't guided. I felt like someone kept shoving chunky, dry, stale bread by the pounds down my throat and if I wasn't able to swallow it quickly enough, the shover would resort to punching it all the way down using the fists, till my esophagus clogged, till I gagged, till I could no longer breathe.

Vince Vaughn Gag GIF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention all daughters!

And their families, near and far. I implore you to read the following piece so that you may all be better at forming beautiful relationships...